Get started with GymBuddy for Teams
Build culture and happiness in remote teams with friendly wellness challenges that spark conversation, reduce stress, and build camaraderie.
Sign up for early access
Elevate Your Company Culture and Boost Morale
A recent study conducted by Towers and Watson found that organizations with effective wellness programs reported significantly lower voluntary attrition.
Get Your Team Moving With Fun, Engaging Fitness Challenges
Keep employees active, encourage healthy habits, and build a little friendly competition by hosting activity-based wellness challenges - all within our office fitness challenge app.
Create Custom Wellness Challenges
- Create a 7-day to 150-day challenge through the Admin dashboard and invite employees to join.
Log Activities to Earn Points
- Each logged activity translates into points that help you track your progress and climb the leaderboard.
Keep Your Team Motivated
- Like and comment on other participants' activities for some friendly competition and a motivational push.
Inclusive points system
GymBuddy's point system is balanced to account for all unique fitness levels and physical capabilities. This ensures everyone feels included regardless of whatever wellness activities they enjoy.
Automatic Point Conversion
- No need to start tracking steps to join the challenge. Participants earn points by logging the workouts they normally do. Each logged wellness activity converts to a unique number of points, insuring a balanced scorecard for everyone.
- Our app allows personalized wellness activities and challenges. Create endless customizations that fit your company’s wellness goals.
Wellness Backed by Habit Science
GymBuddy uses a cue-action-reward habit forming loop that makes habits truly stick (MIT, 2018). That means your team is more likely to retain the healthy habits they form while participating in challenges on GymBuddy, thus becoming happier, healthier employees that stay at companies longer.
Built for corporate teams
Unlock More GymBuddy Features
Connect to Slack, manage active users, and keep remote workers engaged with these corporate-specific features.
Built for Large Groups
- Create challenges with 10 to 1,000 participants
Manage Team Members
- Control who can create and join fitness challenges within your organization
Connect to Slack
- Keep the conversation going using the tools your team already uses.
- Manage your challenge with a web-based dashboard, exclusive to GymBuddy for Teams subscribers.
- Connect your favorite fitness app or device for seamless activity tracking.
- Participate in fitness competitions with coworkers from anywhere in the US & Canada.
Customizable Point System
- Use GymBuddy's default points system or choose your own rules for your group.
- Set up, share, and track fitness activities with any mobile device (iOS or Android).